We have been providing vocational, psychological, and neuropsychological assessments to the legal system since 1984. we are a member of the Trial Lawyers Association of BC, and Dr. Pullybllank has given talks on rehabilitation and assessment to legal and other groups. Our goal is to provide a fair and clear opinion on any impact of disability on the individual, and their resulting employability; an opinion that goes beyond simple vocational testing.
Dr. John Pullyblank
- Qualified in the Supreme Court of B.C. to provide opinions with regard to Psychology (including diagnosis and treatment recommendation), Rehabilitation Psychology, Vocational Rehabilitation, and Residual Employability.
- Recent Judgements include:
- Burdett v. Eidse 2010 BCSC 219 – 2010/02/19;
- Smusz v Wolfe Chevrolet Ltd. , 2010 BCSC 82- 2010/01/25;
- C.C.B. v I.B., 2009 BCSC 1425 – 2009/10/20; and
- Viner-Smith V. Kiing, 2009 BCSC 1387 – 2009/10/09
- Credentials/Vitae available on request.